Aankhen uses Internet of Things in Logistics (IoTiL) to transform supply chains to digital networks delivering intelligent supply chain visibility and security. Aankhen has unique expertise in deploying breakthrough solutions that are cost efficient and provide unique functionality and capabilities not possible before.
Aankhen can accelerate and ensure successful delivery of your organization’s vision using IoT with improved processes and resource utilization.
We have unique experience designing, developing and deploying breakthrough solutions in emerging markets that are affordable.
- Designed, developed, deployed & supported a global supply chain visibility and security platform for Lockheed Martin & Hutchison Port Holding’s joint venture
- Replaced Dell’s global pricing application as the system of record for +$35B in material spend
- Deployed Dell’s global embedded cost optimization saving +65M in first year
- Pioneered the concept of Shouldbe Cost®
- Food chain logistics in Africa, Philippines
- Just-in-time (JIT) logistics for automotive plants in Mexico
- Full life-cycle visibility & security of logistics in the agriculture industry from ploughing a farm to finished goods distribution
- Cold chain monitoring from farm/plantation to reduce spoilage and ensure fresh product
- Virtual control towers to manage Farm to Mill logistics
- Visibility and security of eCommerce fulfillment to improve operational efficiency, resource utilization and total cost to serve
- Reduce theft during import/export of bulk goods at ocean ports
- Cross-border shipment visibility and security for Revenue Authorities to reduce revenue leakage
3PIL (3rd Party Information Logistics)
- Visibility to outsourced logistics as a service
- Chassis Management & Service
- Proactively manage inbound/outbound on-time delivery for better customer service
- Proactively manage just-in-time (JIT) pick-up & delivery to auto assembly plants